Life-Space World Microbiome Day Photo-Sharing Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter this competition (Competition) forms part of the terms of entry, which includes these terms and conditions (Terms). Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms.
- The promoter is Evolution Health Pty Ltd ABN (46 120 173 159) Level 6, 476 St Kilda Road, Melbourne VIC 3004 phone 03 9828 9400
Entry into the Competition
- Entry into this Competition (Game of Skill) is open all Australian residents over the age of 18 years only.
- Entry into this Competition opens on 1/06/2020 and close at 11:59PM AEST ON 27/06/2020 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, entrants must, during the Promotional Period, check the promoter’s Facebook and Instagram post, like the post and share a photo in the post by leaving the answer in the post’s comments section. Enter at https:https://www.facebook.com/LifeSpaceProbiotics/ or https://www.instagram.com/life.space.probiotics/
- Entrants can enter multiple times however can only win one prize.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. Each entrant completely releases Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason. All valid entries received during the entry period will be included in the Judgement process.
- Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this promotion and each of their immediate families (i.e. spouse, parent, child or sibling) are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms or who has, in the sole opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition and/or Promoter. This includes but not limited to entrants and households using multiple email addresses, postal addresses, PO Box addresses or SIM cards to register single or multiple purchases.
- Entrants warrant that their entry in the Competition does not breach the intellectual property rights of any third party nor breach the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (CCA). The entrant indemnifies and will keep the Promoter and its associated agencies indemnified against any loss, costs (including legal costs), expenses or liability the Promoter and its associated agencies may suffer arising out of any breach by the entrant of this clause.
- The prize winner is the entry that shares the best answer as determined by the promoter. Winners will be notified within 7 days of the close date and published at https://www.facebook.com/LifeSpaceProbiotics/
- There will be a total of 1 winners. Each winner shall receive a A$1,000.00 Visa Gift card. Total maximum prize pool is A$1,000
- If for any reason an entrant does not take a prize at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the Winner to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated Prize delivery address. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification may be requested at the sole discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a Winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter and modify their entry as appropriate.
- If the winner advises that they do not want to accept the prize, it will be forfeited and awarded to another winner.
- Unless expressly stated in these Terms all other expenses become the responsibility of the Winner.
- Once the Prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for Prize being damaged, delayed or lost in transit. Prize confirmation will be sent out within 28 days. Please allow up to eight (8) weeks for prize delivery.
- By accepting the Prize, Winners agree to participate in and cooperate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the Prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed and/or filmed. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a Winner does not take an element of the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the Winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
- Winners should seek independent financial advice as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the Prize.
- The intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Competition on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism; or The Promoter being unable to run the Competition as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any Prize Pack except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including the CCA). The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct of the Competition. The Promoter reserves its rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender.
Collection of Information
Media + Marketing
- A prize winner agrees to participate in any news media activities surrounding the Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to use the winner’s name, voice, image and likeness for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any media in perpetuity without further reference, payment or other compensation to the winner.
- Each entrant also consents to the Promoter using their personal information for future marketing purposes, unless otherwise advised by the entrant.
- Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting the prize is the responsibility of the winner.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of Australia.